Senior Software QA Engineer / Tools Developer (Contract / Contract-to-Hire opportunity)
|January 30, 2013 - April 25, 2013|
|Benefits:||N/A - CONTRACT POSITION|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Our lab works with the latest technology and provides beginner to advanced opportunities in C#, .Net, SQL, networking, and robotic controls. |
Parata SWQA is looking for technical and motivated individuals with excellent problem solving and communication skills to join a dynamic team responsible for full system integration of our software and automated dispensing products. Our team is tightly integrated with engineering and is responsible for designing and programing custom test solutions.
• Energetic and eager to learn
• Detail and quality oriented
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision in an environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction
• Comfortable working with hardware to support engineering in debugging/reproducing system level issues.
• Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related technical field.
Preferred – 1-6 years of practical knowledge and experience in software engineering that includes software quality assurance and testing.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.