Software Product Manager
|January 24, 2013 - May 31, 2013|
|Salary Range:||DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Under the direction of the Senior Director of Marketing, the Software Product Manager will be responsible to manage Parata’s software roadmap across products to enhance interoperability, ensure solutions deliver a consistently strong customer experience and improve profitability for Parata. The product manager will collaborate wtih Parata’s market managers to define and manage to customer requirements.|
Our ideal candidate is someone with strong multitasking skills who can clearly communicate technical concepts but with enough business acumen to prioritize initiatives and work with senior management on tradeoffs. These skills along with initiative, love of a fast paced work environment, and the desire to work collectively as a team to make sure our customers see us as their best route to success makes you a great candidate.
|Duties:||Duties and Responsibilities|
1) Develop SME across Parata’s software solutions.
2) Collaborate closely with marketing, engineering and support teams to define and deliver on three-year roadmaps for Parata software solutions, on-time, on-budget and with a commitment to excellence.
3) Understand and leverage opportunities for software solutions to reduce cost-to-serve, improve user experience, improve product utilization and create value-add opportunities. Collaborate cross-functionally to identify and leverage such opportunities.
4) Partner with documentation and training to ensure customer-friendly and current software information is available to customers, and that accurate and timely technical information is available to technical support and field service resources.
5) Coordinate with Parata legal to protect IP.
6) Define a vision for improved user testing and feedback and deliver on it.
7) Participate on marketing team, contributing to strategy, planning and customer experience discussions.
8) Develop pricing strategies to achieve revenue and profitability goals.
9) Identify internal training needs for software, and ensure effectiveness.
10) Tie program to metrics; be accountable for achievement.
11) Work with third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
|Qualifications:||Experience and Educational Requirements|
1) Minimum five years experience in marketing or product management required
2) Bachelor's degree, major or minor in Marketing preferred
3) Experience in DoD or institutional pharmacy preferred
4) Military experience a plus
5) Proven track record of software product management, including strategy, development and implementation.
6) Financial acumen, with experience in ROI and other financial analysis models
7) Experience in retail or long-term care pharmacy a plus
Parata is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, religion, gender, national origin or citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.