Product Quality Engineer
|November 07, 2013 - December 06, 2013|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Main responsibility to ensure the quality of products and processes within the company.
|Duties:||• Develops and maintains inspection checklists, releasing documentation in Product Lifecycle Management system (PLM – currently, Agile).|
• Reviews manufacturing and test instructions, as well as technical and customer documentation utilizing a keen eye for details.
• Prepares reports and makes data-based recommendations by analyzing data utilizing spreadsheets.
• Trains quality team members and manufacturing associates on quality specifications for the product.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Conducts quality investigations to solve an issue utilizing basic problem solving skills.
• Audit processes and products to ensure quality standards are maintained.
|Qualifications:||• Prefer Engineering Degree with 4-7 years' experience in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing environment. Equivalent experience will be considered. ASQ CQE preferred.|
• Microsoft Office knowledge intermediate level - Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook required, Visio a plus.
• Previous experience with robotic dispensing systems a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to be flexible on work assignments and type of work.
• Works self-directed with occasional input from the Quality Team and others throughout the company.
Parata is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.