Product Quality Engineer
|January 17, 2013 - May 31, 2013|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Main responsibility to ensure the quality of products and processes within the company.
• Conducts quality investigations to solve an issue utilizing basic problem solving skills.
• Develops and maintains inspection checklists, releasing documentation in Product Lifecycle Management system (PLM – currently, Agile).
• Reviews manufacturing and test instructions, as well as technical and customer documentation utilizing a keen eye for details.
• Trains quality team members and manufacturing associates on quality specifications for the product.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and makes recommendations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Audit processes and products to ensure quality standards are maintained.
• Engineering Degree with 4-7 years' experience in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing environment.
• Microsoft Office knowledge – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook a must, Visio would be a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Works self-directed with occasional input from the Quality Team and others throughout the company.
Parata is an equal opportunity employer.