|December 28, 2012 - January 22, 2013|
|Benefits:||Full, standard Parata benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||IF YOU REQUIRE AN ACCOMMODATION TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com|
|Duties:||• Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering team to complete prototype and production designs that will meet the engineering intent to either cost reduce or enhance a product.|
• Take Manufacturing and Quality Engineering tool and fixture concepts and transform them into a drawing.
• Transform initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents. Review engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
• Work directly with design engineers to produce drawings from sketches, existing drawings, electronic images and written and verbal descriptions.
• Work closely with all departments in the plant to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are error free.
• Recommend alterations to development and design to improve the quality and reliability of products, along with the suitability for volume production based on drawings and specifications.
• Manage the Engineering Change Control processes including but not limited to making sure all product life cycle steps are completed at each Gate review.
|Qualifications:||EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:|
• Associates degree in a technical field with formal CAD training with a minimum 3-5 years related experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Experience in robotics or other cross-disciplinary projects.
• Proficient with solid modeling / CAD work (Solidworks)
• Requires converting English to Metric conversions and vice versa
• Product Life Management (PLM) tool experience (Agile would be a plus)
Parata is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, religion, gender, national origin or citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.