Senior Fulfillment Administrator
|November 29, 2012 - December 29, 2012|
|Salary Range:||Depends on experience|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||IF YOU REQUIRE AN ACCOMMODATION TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com. |
|Duties:||• Fulfill and process detailed orders for the field service organization from receipt to tracking of orders|
• Fulfill and process Consumables orders including order processing and direct interaction with external and internal customers
• Direct contact for internal and external order status inquiries
• Audit, approve and process all related shipping/freight and supplier invoices
• Initiate and track shipments including Counter to Counter freight
• Create purchase orders and maintaining inventory control
• Create Return Material Authorizations (RMAs)
• Interact with internal and external customers on issues of inventory availability
• Interface with other organizations, departmental executives, customers, and vendors
• Responsible for decisions and judgment calls of lower to moderate complexity
• Available to cover after-hours, weekend on-call rotation, flex schedule
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and instructions
|Qualifications:||Experience & Education Requirements:|
• Requires minimum Associates business-related degree plus 4 years related experience, or comparable combination of education and experience
• Requires introductory knowledge of order fulfillment, sales, and accounting
• Experience with shipping/freight logistics, such as counter-to-counter, call tags, etc.
• Experience with MRP / accounting systems. Great Plains and/or SalesForce experience a plus.
• Call Center or Customer Service experience a plus.
• Team Player
• Attention to Detail
• Written/Verbal Communication (verbal will be face to face and on telephone)
• Take ownership of tasks from inception to resolution
• Perform all tasks with a sense of purpose and urgency
Parata is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.